Used in Colleges and Institutions
Across the USA and Around the World
Suitable For Studies In:
- Medical Ethics / Bioethics / Ethics (Arts)
- Nursing and Public Health
- International Studies, Politics and Law
- Human Rights and Social Justice
- Asian Studies
- Directed by two-time Emmy Award-winner, Ken Stone.
- 56 minutes long and broken into chapters for ease of use in the classroom.
- Includes a 32-pa ge study guide, including discussion questions for classrooms.
- Available on DVD or online streaming
Watch the "Hard To Believe" Trailer:
Watch An Exclusive Clip From "Hard To Believe":
Purchasing Options for Educational Licenses:
DVD with Public Performance Rights $300 (plus shipping):
- Buy online from the filmmakers or download printable order form OR
- Purchase from Action Media Services
One-time screening licenses are also available for specific events.
Online Film Streaming:
- Via Kanopy streaming service for schools