EXCLUSIVE FREE VIEWING
For Two Weeks Only
In collaboration with the International Coalition to End Transplant Abuse in China, this online viewing of the multi-award winning documentary, "Hard To Believe", is available to your organization and its members for a two-week period, free of charge.
If you have been provided an access code, follow these instructions:
- Click the "RENT" button on the video below (you will not be charged any fee)
- Choose the option: "APPLY PROMO CODE".
- Enter the code you were provided by your organization. You will need to join Vimeo to use the code, but it is fast and easy, and free of charge (They request name and email only and you WILL NOT be added to any email lists). Vimeo supports independent filmmakers, which is why we choose to use this platform.
After watching the film, please consider taking action by:
- Submitting a public statement from your business or organization (or as an individual) to urge your Government and international bodies such as the World Health Organization and the United Nations to take action. We will post your statements on the ETAC website and use them to advocate for legislative change and further independent scrutiny of the Chinese transplantation system. (See example statements)
- Supporting efforts of the International Coalition To End Transplant Abuse in China (ETAC) by becoming an ETAC Contributor. Contributors help with specific projects, when and if the time and project suits their availability, skills and interest.
- Passing on our documentary offer to other groups and organizations you are associated with. All they need to do is contact us for a private link and organization access code.
- Learning more by reading about the investigations, and viewing media and academic articles.
- Talking with your colleagues, friends and networks. This will break the silence and encourage governments to take action.